Extra Large Sofa | Song Range
Extra Large Sofa | Song Range
Extra Large Sofa | Song Range
Extra Large Sofa | Song Range
Extra Large Sofa | Song Range
Extra Large Sofa | Song Range

Your design
Delivery within 16-18 weeks

Delivery

Your delivery experience is important to us, and our delivery partners will be in touch to confirm your preferred address and delivery time frame. When you place your order, we'll ask you about any specific requirements and access issues. Upon arrival, we will unwrap and assemble your handmade piece in the room of your choice. Our team will also take the packaging away with them for recycling. 

Delivery Timings: You will receive an email confirmation detailing the expected delivery dates depending on fabric, colour, and product selection. Production and Delivery will be complete in about 16-18 weeks for made-to-order pieces. When will you be notified? We'll be in touch the moment you place your order to confirm and email your receipt. After that, we'll contact you once during the manufacturing process and then again once your piece is completed. At this stage, final payment is taken, and your preferred delivery time confirmed.

Delivery

Returns

We are always happy to help, and that includes when it comes to returning goods. On the rare occasion you are not satisfied with your Maker&Son piece(s), our policy is to accept their return within 14 days of receipt. However, we hope you understand that we cannot accept returns of any pieces made with Customer’s Own Material. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions, where our Returns Policy under Section 6 is provided in detail. Please send all queries by email to enquiries@makerandson.com.

Returns

Payment Options

We offer a variety of ways to purchase Maker&Son luxury furniture. 

20% Deposit - After your initial 20% deposit, we will contact you in Week Three of the production cycle to collect a further 30% of the total order value. The final 50% balance will be required the Final Week before delivery, and our Sales Fulfillment Team will be in touch with you. 

50% Deposit - After your initial upfront 50% deposit, our Sales Fulfillment Team will be in touch to take the final 50% payment one week before delivery. 

Full Payment Option - If you opt to pay in full, the balance will be due before delivering your handmade furniture. Our delivery partner will be in touch one week before the completion of production to arrange a suitable date for delivery. We accept all major credit cards as well as Google Pay.

Payment Options

What happens once I place my order?

When you order from Maker&Son, you're investing in an entirely natural and locally made product designed to be enjoyed and shared from one generation to the next. Once we receive your order, the process of individually making your piece begins. Each sofa, armchair, and loveseat is handmade with our carefully selected local manufacturing partner over a 16-18 week period. Can't wait for comfort? When you order from our Maker&Son Now collection, you could receive your new piece in as little as 4 weeks. These items offer the comfort and craft you love but without the wait.

What happens once I place my order?

Reviews

At Maker&Son, we put customers at the very heart of what we do. We strive to make our customers feel comfortable and pride ourselves on our premium products, excellent service, and friendly, genuine support. The measure of our success is customer satisfaction, and we are incredibly grateful to those who take the time to review their experiences with us.

Reviews Play icon
HAPPY CUSTOMERS!